- Gathers 35 students from different national movements in Europe (who are responsible on local, regional or national level) in order to share, confront and deepen their experiences and reflections.
- Analyses an actual social or cultural theme and discerns it through the “signs of the times”.
- “Studies” the way this issue is present in the university environment, the respective countries and in whole Europe.
- Reflects in a Christian perspective the consequences and responsibilities for students (individual) and student movements (society).
- Develops guidelines for action and work in the concrete reality of each movement and the European Coordination, based on the challenges of the reality perceived and the common reflections made.
The Study Sessions are organised in collaboration with the Council of Europe and take place in the European Youth Centres in Budapest or Strasbourg every year.