on the European Committee 2010 (16.-19. September) in Vilnius, Lithuania, the following major decisions were taken:
1) an office will be opened for JECI-MIEC as off 1.1.2012 with a full-time European Coordinator in Brussels, collaborating with 2-3 movements (the Administration Board) and a European Chaplain. All 4-5 of them form the European Team.
2) members of the European Team 2011:
– Administration Board: EKNE Greece, KSJ Germany
– European Coordinator: Mihai Floran (Astru Romania)
3) activities 2011:
a) 9.-13. March, Kaunas, Lithuania: Colloquium / Theological Session
b) 17.-24. July, Cologne, Germany: joint activity with the IMCS World Assembly
c) 12.-18. September, Corfu, Greece: European Committee
d) November/December, Strasbourg, France: Study Session with the Council of Europe
4) update of the statutes (to be finalized this year)
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com. The minutes will be sent to all the movements once they are finalized.
(For the outgoing European Team)